Fast Water Cleanup in Minnesota
- We respond to water emergencies fast – usually within 30 minutes of receiving a call.
- Our full range of emergency restoration services in Minnesota starts with extraction and removal of excess water caused by burst pipes, sewage drain back-ups, floods, storms, etc.
- Then we utilize professional structural drying and dehumidifying equipment to restore normal moisture levels and prevent mold or mildew growth within the structure.
- Next, we perform careful cleaning and protection of items within your home.
- Finally, we restore the damaged areas of your home or structure to like-new condition by repairing or replacing affected building materials such as wood, plywood, drywall, paint, flooring, carpets or other materials.
You can be confident our emergency water restoration services will restore your property. In situations with insurance claims, our restoration service will assist in arranging payment from your insurance company for your convenience and peace of mind.
Certified Water Restoration Service in Minnesota
- IICRC certified
- Applied Structural Drying certified
- Certified Mold Remediation Contractor
- We are fully insured
- Locally owned & operated
Common Causes of Water Damage in Minnesota
- Frozen, Burst, Broken, or Leaky Water Pipes
- Flooded Basements
- Overflowing Bathtubs, Toilets, or Sinks
- Clogged or Malfunctioning Drains
- Sewage or Septic Tank Backups
- Dishwasher or Washing Machine Overflows or Malfunctions
- Hot Water Tank Floods
- Crawl Space Water Damage
- Sump Pump Failures
- Leaking Roofs or Windows
- Flooding from Heavy Rain Storms
Don’t Hesitate, Call Our Us Today
During cleanup, our priority is the safety and health of our customers. We’re always available to handle any size job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand the stress related to all emergencies involving flood damage. We work for you to restore your property to its pre-loss condition with the least amount of stress possible. We are provide services to residential homes and commercial businesses.