The city of Osseo became settled prior to organized local government. It was located on what Pierre Bottineau named “Bottineau Prairie” in 1852, and the ‘town’ was referred to as “Palestine.” In 1856, part of what is now Osseo was platted as Osseo, and another part was platted as “City of Attraction.” Official Minnesota Territory surveys placed the settlement on the border of two townships.

Osseo is home to attractions such as the Osseo Gun Club & Pro Shop.

Providing water damage services throughout Osseo MN including 55369.