Mold Removal Maple Grove MN, Mold Cleanup, Mold Remediation

Call Us 24/7 at 612-601-0709

  • Immediate response
  • Free estimates
  • We bill directly to insurance
  • Family owned
  • We handle everything from water cleanup and removal to full water damage restoration

Know Your Mold For Easier Mold Cleanup

Mold Cleanup Maple Grove MNMold is usually a fungus. There are in excess of 100, 000 known varieties connected with mold. Molds can certainly survive the cold and warm temperatures. Large spore levels inside the air may have long lasting side effects on individuals. Overexposure can cause breathing problems, along with allergic reactions. Water damaged properties promote mold growth and are more common with attic and basement mold damage.

Mold is found both indoors and outdoors. Mold can enter your home through open doorways, windows, vents, and heating and air conditioning systems. Mold in the air outside can also attach itself to clothing, shoes, bags, and pets can and be carried indoors.

Mold will grow in places with a lot of moisture, such as around leaks in roofs, windows, or pipes, or where there has been flooding. Mold grows well on paper products, cardboard, ceiling tiles, and wood products. Mold can also grow in dust, paints, wallpaper, insulation, drywall, carpet, fabric, and upholstery. If you are in need of Maple Grove mold cleanup, contact us today!

Know What Toxic Mold Is Before Handling Mold Removal

Mold Removal Maple Grove MNTechnically speaking, there is no such thing as toxic mold. A few forms of mold are called “toxigenic,” meaning that under certain conditions they can produce small molecular toxins, called “mycotoxins.” These mycotoxins are usually spread by way of the mold’s spores and may be the cause of potentially serious health problems if ingested in sufficient quantities over time.

Two of the best-known examples of so-called “toxic mold” include:

Stachybotrys chartarum, popularly known as “black mold,” this toxigenic mold is a greenish-black fungus that requires a moist environment in which to grow and is most commonly found in flood damaged buildings. The mycotoxins produced by Stachybotrys chartarum are potent, but there is some evidence that only a few strains of Stachybotrys chartarum are toxigenic, indicating that this particular type of “toxic mold” may be quite rare.

Aspergillis is a family of molds, and only some aspergillis molds are toxigenic. The mycotoxins produced by toxigenic strains of Aspergillis are less potent than stachybotrys chartarum mycotoxins, but infestations of Aspergillis mold are probably far more common. Aspergillis may be found in any of the mold-friendly environments discussed above.

Both mold types are dangerous to try removing on your own, so call Ultra Clean so we can handle your mold damage removal and keep you and your loved ones safe. We offer mold inspections so you can know what exactly you are dealing with. If you believe you have toxic mold, let us handle all your Maple Grove mold removal.

What is Mold Remediation?

Mold Damage Maple Grove MNMold Remediation services remove the toxins and eradicate the contaminated areas to ensure a proper healthy environment and safe guard structure.

Mold growth, which often looks like spots, can be many different colors, and can smell musty. If you can see or smell mold, a health risk may be present. No matter what type of mold is present, you should get it removed by a professional. We can handle all types of mold damage cleanup from the smallest of corners to the wide spread of basement mold cleanup and removal. We know you could choose any mold removal companies, so thank you for choosing Ultra Clean!

Call Today 612-601-0709

The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Damage

  • DON’T place fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air spreading the problem to a larger area.
  • DON’T merely try to kill the mold. Dead mold spores can be just as harmful to humans as living mold spores.
  • DON’T spray bleach or any other chemical on the mold and assume the problem is solved. Bleach and other chemicals may kill mold but it still needs to be safely removed.
  • DON’T assume you are immune from the effects of mold. Some people are immediately affected and some notice little or no short term effect. Long term exposure is linked to several serious health issues.
  • DO wear a respirator with filtration cartridges gloves and a hazmat suit.
  • DO put up containment with plastic sheeting to avoid the spread of spores.
  • DO use a HEPA vacuum and negative air pressure to ventilate and filter the air in the space.
  • DO call a certified mold professional if visible signs of mold cover more than 10 square feet.

Visual Mold Inspections

We are mold damage contractors and mold inspectors that work quickly and professionally so the damage doesn’t spread and is handle correctly the first time. There are no better Maple Grove mold damage companies as we set the bar for excellence. If you have experienced mold in your home and need Maple Grove mold damage repairs done quickly, Call Ultra Clean to get started today.

Call Us 24/7 at 612-601-0709