The 1860s village that became St. Louis Park was originally known as Elmwood, which today is a neighborhood inside the city. In August 1886, 31 people signed a petition asking county commissioners to incorporate the Village of St. Louis Park. The petition was officially registered on November 19, 1886.

St Louis Park is home to attractions such as the North Side Park.

 

Providing water damage services throughout St Louis Park MN including 55426.